Disney Dreams™ will be your home away from home. Our beautiful 3 bedroom/2 bath condo includes many thoughtful amenities at no additional cost. This 1,412 square foot property is the builder’s Santa Ana plan, the best and largest true 3-bedroom layout in Windsor Hills!
• Master Suite #1 – King
• Master Suite #2 – King
• Bedroom #3 – 2 Twin Beds – Mickey Mouse Theme
• Master Suite #1 – En suite tub/shower
• Master Suite #2 / Guest Bath – En suite tub/shower
• COMPLIMENTARY calls to mainland USA/Canada!
• COMPLIMENTARY high speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network!
• COMPLIMENTARY use of all Windsor Hills Resort amenities!
• COMPLIMENTARY use of our on-demand Netflix streaming video library!
• Keypad door lock with keyless entry. No hassle with key pick-up, check-in or check-out!
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Cable LCD TV and DVD player in each bedroom
• Formal dining area with seating for 6
• Custom wall art
• Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
• Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
• Plenty of adjacent parking
• Hairdryers in every bathroom, leave yours at home
• All towels and linens are provided
• Cable TV
• DVD/Blu-ray player
• Full size washer and dryer
• Iron and Ironing board
FOR THE KIDS
• Pack ‘n Play®-style Playard
• Wireless Video Baby Monitor
• High Chair
• Infant Tub
• Regalo Hide-Away Double Bed Rail (for twin bed)
• Board Game Library
We really enjoyed our stay in the recently updated condo. It was very clean and well looked after. The set up of the unit was perfect for our family and it was great having free high speed wifi during our stay. We never got the chance to use the free Netflix as the weather was kind so we were out and about enjoying all the area has to offer. The resort is great and the location of the condo was close to both the pool area and tennis courts, both of which my husband and son made good use of. It was probably one of the quietest resorts we’ve ever stayed in as there was no traffic noise or disturbance from other guests. The location of Windsor Hills was great with a large selection of places to dine within 10 minutes drive, including Rolling Oaks Blvd which also has a Super Target for essentials. It was less than 10 minutes drive to most of Disney and around 20 minutes to Universal parking booths, depending on traffic. Seaworld around 15 minutes. Getting anywhere was so easy from Windsor Hills as the I4 and World Centre Drive were just a few minutes along the 192. I would thoroughly recommend the condo and hope to return soon!
We booked this condo for a last minute trip to ESPN WWOS for my son’s tournament. Communication with Mike and Jenn was excellent from the time of our inquiry to the time they returned our deposit. They were super accommodating and their rental process was very fair and straightforward. Pictures don’t really do this condo justice! It felt much larger than the square footage and the new furniture was great. It was also very clean and much closer to WWOS and to the parks than we expected. We didn’t get to enjoy much of the resort but it looked wonderful. We would definitely book this condo again and highly recommend it.