To see our properties click here!
With less than a week to go, we’re happy to share an update on the character greetings, photo ops and other must-dos planned for this year’s event, as well as our Top Five tips on how you can make the most of your Star Wars: Galactic Nights experience.
1. Enter Disney’s Hollywood Studios Early – Although Star Wars: Galactic Nights officially begins at 7 p.m., ticketed guests are welcome to enter the park as early as 4 p.m. Get a head start on the fun and experience some of the park’s top attractions including Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
2. Dress the Part – Guests are encouraged to come dressed in their Star Wars best for Star Wars: Galactic Nights. Check out some tips from our Disney Style partners, including an outfit inspired by everyone’s favorite co-pilot Chewbacca. Also, be sure your costume fits within these park guidelines.
3. Get Ready for Special Photo Opportunities – You’ll be able to step into some of the most iconic Star Wars scenes, which you’ll find scattered throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Maybe even coordinate your outfit to match the desert on Tattoine or the island on Ach-To!
The full list for this event will include:
- Death Star: Emperor’s Throne Room
- Jedha: U-Wing and K-2SO
- Ahch-To: Luke’s Hut
- Malachor: Sith Temple
- Jakku: Luggabeast
- Tatooine: Jabba’s Palace
- Tatooine: Jundland Wastes
4. Prepare for Epic Character Encounters – Prepare yourself to find allies or encounter those loyal to the Dark Side. The full list of Star Wars characters for this event will include:
- Darth Vader
- Chewbacca & Rey
- Kylo Ren
- Captain Phasma
- Seventh Sister
- Tusken Raiders
- Imperial Stormtroopers
- AWR Stormtroopers
- First Order Troopers
5. Experience the Galactic Tasting & Viewing Package – We previously talked about the full list of amazing food and beverage items available during the event, including the Dueling Gazpacho, which was inspired by the famous lightsaber duel between Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Sith Lord Darth Maul. To make the most of the event, consider purchasing the Galactic Tasting Package. With this sampler package, guests can taste a selection of five items – with up to 25 different specialty items and beverages (alcohol included) to choose from. In addition, guests can also use this sampler for any Disney Dining Plan Snack-eligible items throughout the park. This package does not include items served at The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge and BaseLine Tap House. You can book the Galactic Tasting and Viewing Package online or call 407 WW-DINE (407 939-3463).
To learn more about what to expect at this year’s Star Wars: Galactic Nights, check out the list of blog posts below.
Entertainment is subject to change.
- First Look at Exclusive Merchandise and Special Appearances Coming to Star Wars: Galactic Nights on May 27
- New details On Solo: A Star Wars Story Actor Joonas Suotamo’s Appearance at Star Wars: Galactic Nights on May 27
- Celebrate The Release of Solo: A Star Wars Story at Star Wars: Galactic Nights on May 27
- 8 Things You Need to Know About This Year’s Star Wars: Galactic Nights
- Foodie Master’s Galactic Guide to 2018 Star Wars: Galactic Nights
- Tickets Now Available For Star Wars: Galactic Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios May 27
For more information visit http://www.vimanagroupllc.com!