Club Cool is a great place to get out of the hot Florida sun and enjoy a refreshing drink at no additional charge. Located in Epcot’s Future World just past Innoventions East you can sample a limited selection of Coca-Cola’s globally marketed beverages.
Up until recently the drink choices were:
- Krest Ginger Ale from Mozambique
- Fanta Kolita from Costa Rica
- Beverly from Italy
- Vegeta Beta from Japan
- Kinley Lemon from Israel – Mike’s personal favorite
- Lift Apple from Mexico
- Smart Watermelon from China
- Mezzo Mix from Germany
On 10/30/13 Disney announced changes Coca-Cola’s lineup, which will now include the following:
- Fanta – Fanta debuted in Europe in the 1940s and was introduced in the U.S.A. in 1960s. It’s now available in more than 90 flavors.
- VegitaBeta – This Japanese beverage combines apricot and passion fruit flavors.
- Fanta (Melon Frosty) – This melon-flavored soda is number one in Thailand.
- Bibo – This fruit-flavored juice drink originates from South Africa.
- Sparberry – This raspberry cream-flavored soda has been a favorite in Africa since 1955.
- Guarana Kuat – This drink, flavored after the guarana berry, is popular in Brazil.
- Inca Kola – This Peruvian favorite offers a sweet, almost bubblegum-like taste.
Stay thirsty my friends.